Download your XYZs of Oscilloscopes Guide today
This 60-page Oscilloscopes Guide explains fundamental concepts, including what is an oscilloscope, how an oscilloscope works, how to interpret waveform measurements, the importance of signal integrity, and more.
This guide also comes with a comprehensive glossary, explaining the meaning of different oscilloscope-related terms, as well as useful exercises to help you put theory into practice.
After reading this guide, you will be able to:
- Describe how oscilloscopes work.
- Describe the differences between various oscilloscopes.
- Describe electrical waveform types.
- Understand basic oscilloscope controls.
- Take simple measurements.