How do I change the line voltage setting on a Keithley Model 6517B?
1. Make sure the instrument is turned off and unplugged.
2. Carefully take out the fuse housing (above the power cord input) by opening the tabs on both sides.
3. Switch out the fuses in the fuse housing for the appropriate fuses for your line voltage setting.
4. Replace fuse housing.
5. Take off the handle of the instrument, by pulling out on both arms and rotating until the two arrows on the ear and handle are lined up, pull out all the way.
6. Remove the screw on the right ear of the instrument, and pull out the ear.
7. Use a flathead screwdriver to turn the dial to the appropriate voltage setting.
8. Put the instrument back together.
This FAQ Applies to:
FAQ ID : 471641View all FAQs »