- Свяжитесь со службой технической поддержки для получения информации о доступных аналогичных изделиях
- Ознакомьтесь с разделом Tektronix Encore с перечнем бывшего в эксплуатации измерительного оборудования
- Проверьте наличие гарантийных обязательств и технической поддержки для этих изделий
- Дополнительная информация о технической поддержке этих изделий
Читать на веб-сайте:
Features & Benefits
- Video Format Analysis
- Data Format Analysis
- Transport Layer Analysis
- Picture Monitor Output
- Signal Strength
- Data Word Value
Teamed with the TSG601 Serial Component Generator, the SDA601 Serial Digital Analyzer completes a comprehensive test set for serial component television system installation and maintenance. Each convenient, handheld instrument complements the other and the set excels in its capability for stress testing the television system data path.
The SDA601 Serial Digital Analyzer features rapid analysis of the incoming digital television signal with the push of a button, quickly identifying data errors and indicating the presence and status of SMPTE RP165 and other ancillary (ANC) data signals. The analysis results may be displayed on the built-in LCD screen, on a picture monitor or transferred directly to a printer or PC for further analysis. The SDA601 may also be operated in a watch mode, reporting errors as they occur.
The SDA601 also offers a suite of individual checks, including strength of the incoming data signal, data and video format type, presence and status of embedded audio channels and position and validity of data timing signals.
The TSG601 Serial Component Generator provides Serial Digital Interface (SDI) check field test signals that stress receiver clock recovery and phase lock loop circuitry. Data signal launch amplitude may be varied over the SMPTE specification range to check equalizer performance. The TSG601 also features a built in 50 meter cable simulator which may be used with the SDA601 to quickly check available signal strength margin.
Both the TSG601 and SDA601 comply with industry standards for serial component television data transmission. They may be used as a set for data path testing or individually to check performance and compliance of digital source and receiving equipment.
Video Format Analysis
The SDA601 will detect and report digital signal parameters, including line/field rate, clock rate, active picture resolution (8- or 10-Bits) and embedded audio status (presence/silence).
Data Format Analysis
The SDA601 will detect and report several types of input data errors, including line/field length (includes EAV/SAV placement errors), illegal vertical interval switch, EAV/SAV format (sequencing, checksum, etc.), illegal data values, ANC packet format, unpacked ANC data and missing data bits (bits remaining high or low).
Transport Layer Analysis
The SDA601 will detect and report on several transport layer error types, including full-field (FF) and active-picture (AP) EDH (SMPTE RP165) errors, EDH flags (prior error detected), FF and AP CRC changes and incoming signal strength.
Video Content Analysis
The SDA601 verifies that the amplitudes of the Y, B-Y and R-Y signals are within the headroom specifications and provides information about the blanking intervals.
Picture Monitor Output
The SDA601 picture monitor output is used to highlight errors and indicate the presence of ANC data. Crosshair cursors with line and word resolution can be enabled for use in the analysis of a specific point in the picture.
Complete SDA601 front panel configurations may be stored for later recall.
Features common to both the TSG601 and SDA601:
- DC Powered - The SDA601 may be operated from the provided AC adapter, from eight AA size batteries or from an optional 9.6 V NiCad battery pack. Battery recharging capability, utilizing the AC adapter, is provided for the NiCad battery pack only.
- Handheld Operation - The SDA601 is a handheld instrument focused toward installation and maintenance of serial component television systems. Together, the SDA601 and TSG601 provide a means of evaluating system performance under both stressful and normal operating conditions.
EMC - Certified to the EMC Directive 89/336/EEC.