Свяжитесь с нами
Онлайн чат с представителями Tek. Доступно с 9:00 до 17:00 CET.
8000 Series TekConnect® Probe Interface
Читать на веб-сайте:
The 80A03 TekConnect Probe Interface Module extends the capabilities of the DSA8300 oscilloscope and makes debugging today’s high-performance electrical and optical designs a little easier. Using the 80A03 with the DSA8300 oscilloscope, design engineers can benefit from Tektronix industry-leading active and differential probes to measure signals on SMD pins and other challenging circuit features.
Notice to EU customers
This product is not updated to comply with the RoHS 2 Directive 2011/65/EU and will not be shipped to the EU. Customers may be able to purchase products from inventory that were placed on the EU market prior to July 22, 2017 until supplies are depleted. Tektronix is committed to helping you with your solution needs. Please contact your local sales representative for further assistance or to determine if alternative product(s) are available. Tektronix will continue service to the end of worldwide support life.
Features and benefits
- Interfaces Tektronix P7000 Series high-performance active and differential probes to DSA8300 sampling scopes
- Enables probing using Tektronix active and differential probes
- Allows easy probing of SMDs with the small head design of Tektronix differential probes
- Seamless integration
- Automatically scales measurement for probe attenuation setting
- Requires no user adjustments
- Powered through the oscilloscope interface – requires no external power cord
- Integrated extender cable plugs into any of the four electrical sampling module slots
- Upgradeable to future higher-bandwidth active and differential probes
- Communications (Ethernet, Fibre Channel, InfiniBand)
- Semiconductor characterization and Validation (PCI-Express, Serial ATA, USB, DDR)
- High-speed digital systems design
- Component design/characterization
- Manufacturing engineering and test
Probe interface module for the DSA83001
The 80A03 plugs into any of the four electrical sampling module slots on the DSA8300 and provides probe power and control for up to two Tektronix P7000 Series probes. The seamless integration enables the DSA8300 oscilloscope to automatically adjust its scale factor to match the probe. The 80A03 is powered through the oscilloscope and requires no user adjustments or external power cords. The integrated extender cable places the probe near the circuit for easier probing without stretching the cables. An electrical sampling module is plugged directly into the slot on the 80A03 to provide the optimum signal fidelity and a short electrical path.
1The 80A03 also supports all legacy 8000 series sampling oscilloscopes, including the TDS/CSA8000, TDS/CSA8000B, and TDS/CSA/DSA8200.
Tektronix high-performance probing solutions
Tektronix offers a variety of industry-leading active and differential probes including the P7500 TriMode™ Probes. The P7500 TriMode function enables users to make common high-speed serial differential, single ended, and common mode measurements with a single probe and probe connection. Tektronix high-performance probes feature small probe heads and numerous adapters to provide a flexible and reliable connection to the Device Under Test (DUT).
The 80A03 supports the complete line of TekConnect probes including:
- P7500 Series – 4 GHz to 20 GHz TriMode probes
- P7313SMA – 13 GHz active differential probe with SMA inputs
- P7300 Series – P7300 Series 3.5 GHz to 13 GHz differential probes
- P7200 Series – P7200 Series 2.5 GHz and 4 GHz active probes
All specifications are guaranteed unless noted otherwise.
- Probe input connectors
TekConnect probe interface compatible with P7000 series probes
- Signal output connector
- Module slot
- Compatible with Tektronix 80Exx modules
- 50 Ω
- 193 mm (7.6 in)
- 89 mm (3.5 in)
- 198 mm (7.8 in)
- Cable length
- 914 mm (36 in)
- 1.5 kg (3.4 lb)
- TekConnect probe interface module
Includes user manual and two SMA semi-rigid jumper cables
- Opt. R3
- Repair Service 3 Years (including warranty)
- Opt. R5
- Repair Service 5 Years (including warranty)
- Recommended probes
P7500 Series – 4 GHz to 20 GHz TriMode probes
P7313SMA – 13 GHz active differential probe with SMA inputs
P7300 Series – P7300 Series 3.5 GHz to 13 GHz differential probes
P7200 Series – P7200 Series 2.5 GHz and 4 GHz active probes
- Not compatible with the following probes and adapters: