MEET THE CHALLENGES OF 4K HDR PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY
The future is within view
Consumer demand for brighter higher definition displays is driving the adoption of 4K / Ultra High Definition (UHD), with High Dynamic Range (HDR). Content providers and distributers have to answer this increased demand for stunning picture quality. To differentiate yourself in this competitive environment, you need to fully understand the requirements of a 4K HDR workflow.
Our knowledge coupled with our Tektronix 4K HDR-ready solutions, can simplify the creation and delivery of an outstanding customer viewing experience while monitoring strict compliance with regulatory standards.
- 4K / UHD (square division and 2-sample interleave formats)
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) including Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) and SMPTE ST 2084 PQ
- Wide Color Gamut (WCG) per ITU-R BT.2020
- Comprehensive ANC data support, audio loudness monitoring, and physical layer measurements
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI with field installable 12G-SDI and 4K/UHD option
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) with Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) & SMPTE ST 2084 PQ
- Wide Color Gamut (WCG) option per ITU-R BT.2020
- Camera inputs for various standards and formats (HDR, SDR, BT.2020, and BT.709)
- Automated file-based QC of 4K / UHD content
- Configurable, automated workflows
- QC report analytics
- Frame accurate real-time video playout of 4K content (Hydra)